Bri-Chem Supply Ltd. has been a wholesale supplier of drilling fluid chemicals and additives for over 25 years. We provide over 150 domestic and foreign drilling fluid and production chemicals at competitive prices to customers throughout Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan. Our emphasis and reason for success has always been our commitment to provide all of our customers with the highest level of service possible.
What We Offer Our Customers:
- Friendly, approachable service
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, and COMPLETELY meeting customer needs
- A wide range of products at competitive prices from suppliers who have proven their products to the industry
- A comprehensive network of strategically placed and fully stocked warehouses throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia
- MSDS Books - Complete set of Material Safety Data Sheets for all of our products
- Drilling fluids training, provided by instructors selected for their professionalism and training expertise.
- Reagents, testing equipment sales and repair
Because we deal with suppliers who have proven their products to the industry and who are prepared to defend their reputation based on the consistency and performance of their products, we are confident that the products purchased from Bri-Chem Supply will be of the highest quality available. All of our suppliers offer stringent quality control, with lab facilities available for testing and research. Most of the companies that supply Bri-Chem are ISO registered and therefore operate under the ISO "Quality Policy".
Bri-Chem's Commitment to Responsible Care
Our Company warehouses and distributes products for use in the exploration of oil and gas. We will strive to conduct our business in a safe, injury-free and environmentally responsible manner. We will conduct our business in an ethical way adhering to the following principles:
- To provide products that can be transported, used and disposed of safely
- To make safety, health and the environment our priorities
- To provide necessary information on health and environmental risks and to ensure protective measures for employees and the public
- To work with customers, carriers, suppliers and distributors to foster the safe use, transport and disposal of our products
- To operate our facilities in a manner that protects health, safety and the environment
- To participate in the development of responsible laws, regulations and standards that safeguard the community, workplace and environment.